Logistics is the heart of every E-commerce business. The majority make the buying decision based on ease of order, payment, return and quick delivery. As the business grows it becomes impossible to handle the load of deliveries. In such situations, it is best to outsource the entire logistics to a reliable company and only concentrate on adding value to production.
Here are details and comparisons of two giant Third Party Logistics (3PL) companies:
ShipBob is known to be one of the best 3PL companies in the USA today. Established in the year 2014, the tech Company is providing services to more than 7000 customers currently. The flow of ShipBob Inc is suited for all, be it small businesses or even the largest of enterprises. The global fulfillment platform possesses expertise in 3PL for E-commerce B2B sellers, relieving its customers from putting time and money into packaging, warehousing, and logistics.
ShipBob reviews hold credit from the most trustworthy brands across the industry that have grown with the help of this best 3PL Company. ShipBob deliveries are the fastest; it is also a part of Amazon’s Fullfilled 2 days delivery program.
ShipBob has a presence in the US, Canada, UK, EU, and Australia. As per ShipBob reviews, they provide the best services for storing, picking, packing and shipping. They also further communicate with delivery agents; in this way the entire logistics are taken care of by the ShipBob Inc.
- ShipBob is known for its 2-day express deliveries
- Customisation suite helps provide a specialized unboxing experience
- It is present across the globe making it possible to grow your business internationally
- Provides unified experience (omnichannel) across B2B retail partners
- The best 3PL company also offers optional in-house Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- They provide a most dynamic distributed network of end-to-end fulfillment services
- ShipBob Deliveries are completed with the help of best technology solutions, it’s an all-in-one tech stack
- Integrates with FreightBob which reduces time in transit, lowers freight costs, strategically distributes inventory powered by Flexport’s Flow Diret LCL
- ShipBob is the best 3PL Company as it integrates with distinguished E-commerce platforms and marketplaces. Directly partners include Shopify, Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Magento, Netsuite, Walmart, WooCommerce, etc.
- ShipBob Inc partners with leading Order Management platforms such as Brightpearl, Brij, ChannelApe, Inventory Planner, Prime Penguin, Logicbroker and many more for managing inventory, forecast demand and order handling.
- It offers Returns Management platform services of Happy Returns, Loop returns, and Logic Returns.
- Cherry on the cake is last-mile fulfillment by ShipBob with Shipping platforms such as DHL, FedEx, Shippo, Echo global logistics, Easypost, Rush and many more.
- With all these services in place, be rest assured and reach greater heights with every opportunity that comes knocking.
The ShipBob software is completely free for all its users. ShipBob Inc also offers basic boxes and packing for free. It offers some important other services like kitting, EDI orders, managing returns, negotiating with shipping carriers.
The logistic cost of each order depends on the type of services availed, the weight, quantity, dimension and destination.
- The ShipBob website has answers to your every query. It provides data, videos, and blogs about anything and everything that users require.
- ShipBob reviews mention excellent merchant care from the company.
- Guaranteed fast delivery due to wide presence. They have more than 40 fulfillment centres across six countries. ShipBob has 100% 2-day shipping coverage across the US
- It gives freedom to choose between outsourced fulfillment and warehouse management system.
- ShipBob provides top-notch wholesale order fulfillment as well as retail dropshipping
- Impressive cross-border transparency with DDP capabilities
- There are extra costs associated with the number of services availed outside the basic packaging
- Being the best 3PL Company it has a lot of orders to manage. Sometimes management gets tricky, and responses take time.
- ShipBob is not present in every country. It has yet to scale overseas markets in some countries.
ShipBob offers three options for merchant care:
- Chat with an expert-they have extended hours of support to accommodate multiple time zones.
- Email-The support team contacts you within 2 business hours for issues sent through email.
- Phone- Real-time support from team members Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm CST
Click the link below to check out:
Easyship is one of the Top Shipping companies in the market today. It offers cloud shipping software for E-commerce businesses. The shipping AI is absolutely developer-friendly and offers assistance 24/7. Easyship partners with the most suitable courier services per order and gives you the freedom to choose your preferred courier service. Easyship charges make it one of the best 3PL companies at the most affordable rates. On reading Easyship reviews, it is clear that Easyship couriers avail you with seamless tracking of your entire package from start to finish. This company does not own warehouses but is equipped with managing deliveries booked from the E-commerce platform to customers. Easyship handles customs, is equipped to help you with crowdfunding campaigns, and can also provide Application Programming Interface (API) solutions.
- Easyship offers integrations with multiple leading stores.
- Easyship charges are the most competitive rates in the entire market. They are inclusive of some free services such as generating invoices, customized packing, and email tracking.
- It offers discounted shipping rates as compared to other logistics companies. Easyship reviews verify the same.
- It is present globally, offering services in more than 200 countries.
- Easyship courier also offers insurance to cover the risk of payment of extra charges.
- It has a transparent rate system, Easyship charges display all the available quotes from the most reliable merchants. The payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer after you ship.
- There is a single customer support team which manages all the queries, and the query resolution is to the point, as per Easyship reviews.
- Easyship offers discounts regularly on its subscription, making it the best buy for all its customers.
- Easyship has various configurations and automation tools.
- Easyship reviews talk about the convenience of creating documents, address validations, split and merging shipments, 24-hour support, and so on.
- Offer customized branding on every step of dynamic tracking website
- Easyhip Couriers offer a range of courier selections and the advantage of flat rate services
- They are equipped with comprehensive warehousing and fulfillment network for outsourcing of global order fulfillment.
- Customs duty and taxes can be prepaid to avoid procedural delays
- Easyship also offers the generation of return labels manually or can even be set up for automatic outbound labels.
- Easyship is omnipresent in countries of Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Singapore, The United States of America and the United Kingdom
- More than 100,000 companies trust Easyship, to name a few are Olivers, cupcakes and cashmere, NOMAD Lane, barney, Craighill, Airnum, Sophie & Tophie
Easyship does offer a 14 day free trial. After this period, merchants need to subscribe for monthly subscriptions for subsequent cycles. Easyship charges even offer a pay-as-you-go subscription.
It offers free accounts for up to 50 shipments, especially for small-scale businesses.
For detailed information on prices of plus, premier and scale versions click: Plans
- Easyship offers freedom of choice for logistics
- It helps to track at every stage of shipment
- Integrates with major e-commerce platforms
- Presence is all over the world
- 24/7 customer service
- Reliable, fast, and cost-effective
- Its the best 3PL solution for small businesses
- Charges duties and taxes as per country
- They have extra charges for discrepancies found in weight
- There is a limit on the number of shipments even on paid plans
- With Easyship direct complaints cannot be made to the delivering courier company. This causes trouble to merchants and customers in times of unsatisfactory service.
- The website has dynamic information which is difficult to navigate at times.
- Easyship reviews complaints of delay in support responses on certain occasions.
- Own courier needed to generate labels for countries outside Easyship pre-negotiated list
It is easy to connect with Help and Support, make sales enquiries, and contact partners by connecting with the platform. The various articles help figure out the queries easily; for unidentified problems, you can email them for help.
Click the link below to check out:
Shipbob Vs Easyship Face-off
|Free Shipment||Shipbob does not offer free cost shipment||Easyship gives first 50 shipments for free|
|Market share||Expert for handling large-scale logistics as well as small scale business.||Best suited for small businesses and medium businesses.|
|Support||Offers support by chat, email and phone at dedicated hours||Offers 24/7 support through email and phone|
|Shipment tracking||Shipment tracking is available||Shipment tracking is easy and available at every stage of transfer|
|Delivery Time||Fastest 2 days delivery||Delivery time varies as per chosen delivery partner|
|Warehouse Management||Offers warehouse and fulfillment centres||Does not own warehouse, but provides third-party options for warehousing|
|Delivery type||Stores products in the warehouse as per orders, packs and delivers. End-to-end delivery.||Takes care of picking, packing, and shipping. Hires courier services|
|Last mile service||Offers negotiated pricing for last-mile delivery||Offers competitive courier rates for best selection|
|Category||3PL||Drop shopping and shipping|
|Integrations||Has maximum integrations||Needs better integration|
ShipBob is a very well-known established software, with all the requirements of a good 3PL company. Easyship has its own features and specifications, it specializes in shipping and outsourcing fulfillment. Both companies eventually are responsible for third-party logistics using their own similar yet slightly different means. Both companies were established in the year 2014, and both of them have bases in the USA.
Choosing the right logistics for your Business is never an easy job. One needs to consider sensitive information like time, cost, nature of the product, cost of delivery, support, tracking of parcels and software.
Both software have their advantages and disadvantages, to find the best option for your business, one has to select the features needed from the features provided.