Customers are built and retained by the relationships we make with them. Everyone likes extra attention, and so do the customers. An email marketing tool helps you do just this.
Be it a transactional email, promotional email, or retention email, these emails are silent reminders of communication between the business and its customers.
One of the most successful email marketing examples is Constant Contact. Constant Contact has been in email marketing for decades and has now taken it a step further with complete digital marketing options. This email automation company knows the requirements of clients and provides the best services to help clients fulfill their goals in the fastest way possible.
How Does Online Marketing Affect Conversion:
Online marketing is a way to reach existing customers at the same time, and build new customers with frequent reminders about product launches, the latest updates of the company, changes in any policy, upcoming sales or offers, after-sales service reminders, and many more. Regular confirmations about the activity with the company or actions taken by the client are also a way of email automation confirmations.
Customers can always choose to view or ignore the digital marketing advances made toward them. It is a win-win situation for customers and the business as the customers get to benefit from the company with the least effort, and the company gets to maximize its conversion by applying the right online marketing examples.
Here are some of the features of Constant Contact, the best email marketing tool of 2023, that would simplify your marketing goals while effectively improving the click and open rate:
#1 Email Performance Reports
To improve online marketing performance, it is first and foremost necessary to understand the achievements of the current email marketing tools. The email performance feature on Constant Contact displays successful emails sent, the open rate, and the click rate. Other information such as the bounce rate, spam reports, unsubscribed, did not open, desktop and mobile open percentage is also displayed by the email marketing tool for every campaign.
This report helps understand customer behavior and response to every email marketing example that is applied. The company can then make better decisions and keep on improving with every campaign.
Apart from this, the email automation platform also provides features such as event marketing, mail templates, marketing automation, list-building tools, a/b testing, CRM, and E-commerce integrations.
#2 Create Sign-Up Forms And Landing Pages
The email marketing tool also helps you build sign-up forms. With the sign-up forms, you can convert website visitors to contacts for future communications. The best part is constant contact automatically adds new contacts to specified mailing lists. You can also create ritzy landing pages within minutes by using the available templates and editing tools. This, in turn, will generate new customers through digital marketing applications.
#3 Email Templates And Subjects
It is easy to create an attractive email for all your purposes, whatever your subject is, by using the email marketing tool templates. There are enumerable templates available that can be customized. You can even add stock images or upload images of your choice to design your desired email. So many times, online marketing is used to send birthday, anniversary, festival, and occasions emails; this email marketing tool even helps you create the most exciting email cards that can be customized for hundreds of contacts all at once.
#4 Email Automation
Email automation is the most exciting feature of constant contact. It truly automates the whole process of online marketing, never to miss an opportunity. In email automation, you have to use a path builder for the email marketing tool to make decisions and react accordingly. Custom paths can be created for a new subscription, orders placed, anniversaries, birthdays, order fulfillment, and abandonment of carts.
As you can see in the above image, all you have to do is input commands into the path builder and direct the action of outcomes. Whenever an activity is triggered, the email automation tool automatically follows the steps of the path builder and performs the tasks as per the results.
Email automation is a revolutionary feature that is time-saving and accurate.
Today no software is complete without the use of AI. The fantastic artificial intelligence generator adds to the feather in the cap of online marketing. The AI feature of this email marketing tool is convenient and user-friendly. All you have to do is type in certain relevant keywords, and the AI does the rest. It gives the perfect text, in the right place, for the ideal audience.
The AI feature is one of the best email marketing examples that has made Constant Contact stay updated with the needs of the time. If you cannot find the right title for an email, leave it to email marketing tools. The AI tool will suggest the best subject lines that you can always rely on.
Constant Contact gives you options to choose from AI-generated content and even suggests the right words for your thought. Digital marketing was never so flawless before.
#6 Import Contacts
With this online marketing tool, all you need is to wish and command. Constant Contact is right there for all you need. You do not need to worry about importing the huge list of contacts you have built over time. You can seamlessly transfer all your contacts with a simple click. This email marketing tool can import contacts from other email marketing software, excel spreadsheet, e-commerce integrations like Shopify, and Zapier, email integrations like MS Office, Gmail, and Microsoft Outlook, CRM like HubSpot and Salesforce, contact management like big commerce, list builder app, phone, and sms such as telegram, RingCentral the list is endless. You have to watch it to believe the number of integrations. Log in now to find out if your desired integration is on the list.
Segmentation lets you create groups in this email marketing tool. You can send targeted emails to a particular segment that is pre-specified by you. You can create lists, segments, and tags for every type of email contact you wish to maintain. The segment can be created on the basis of the engagement the email has achieved. A quick view of the contacts tab of this digital marketing software helps you think clearly and strategize the email campaign, which is more targeted and better customized.
#8 SMS Marketing
A remarkable feature of email automation of constant contact is SMS marketing. SMS marketing is growing every day and is a personalized way to reach customers. SMS marketing is just like an email marketing tool and can be used in the same way. Al the features of online marketing can be applied to SMS marketing to support online campaigns. In fact, an added SMS marketing along with email marketing tool forms the perfect digital marketing environment for the business to serve its customers better.
#9 Create Social Ads
Creating ads is no more a hassle with Constant Contact. This digital marketing tool has got everything to raise your online presence and meet your online marketing goals. The email marketing examples can be used to create social ads, so your single data can be converted into an entire advertisement just by using the email automation tools the correct way.
#10 Streamline Social Media
It is 2023, and no online marketing is complete without social media. Constant Contact is not just an email marketing tool but can do much more for your business. This digital marketing software lets you connect with the most popular social media all at once. You do not have to go to every social media and post your content, especially with Constant Contact all your marketing campaigns reach your social media from a single point. It is time saving and efficient email marketing example.
Pros and Cons:-
- This digital marketing software amazes me with its no-tolerance spam policy and affirmative consent. It is 2023, and the lines between privacy and facility are blurring. Constant Contact follows a strict policy of disclosure of emails and respecting the spam selection of the users.
- Detailed features such as drag-and-drop images and editing features for the content is marvelous.
- Advertising on Google is another possibility supported by this digital marketing tool.
- The pricing is based on usage rather than having sky-high prices for all customers. The pricing of the online marketing tool increases with the number of email contacts used. So small businesses do not have to bare the load of heavy pricing but, at the same time, can enjoy all the features of online marketing.
- It is got the best help center at your service. If you are a beginner, the website will guide you through everything. The email automation is all guided by tutorials, steps, blogs, videos, and support. There is nothing you will not be able to find on their website. Constant Contact is its own Google, where you do not have to search outside on how to make the email marketing software work.
- The digital marketing software allows you to grow, it also encourages you by providing the best tools to reach the widest audience.
- It is a one-stop solution for online marketing. You do not have to spend money on buying different software for email automation, digital marketing, sms marketing, or AI content generation. It is all in one online marketing tool.
- You get a free trial of 60 days to try the digital marketing software and the email automation tool. This time period is good enough to explore the software and make the most of its benefits.
- If you are not happy with a paid plan you can claim a refund within 30 days.
- The software prompts you to add a physical address every time you create an email campaign for online marketing.
- The digital marketing website takes time to load as it is loaded with videos, images, features, and information.
- None of the special features are available in the basic price plan. The email automation and digital marketing specifications need the Standard Plan.
- The prices double with every set of growing users, online marketing becomes expensive with growing business.
Conversion is achieved when there is a strategy in place, the tool to use the strategy, and the means to show the results of the plan. Constant Contact is the best email marketing tool as it helps you achieve at every step and improves your sales. You just have to try the Standard Plan, and we assure you, you will not regret or turn back.
For detailed comparison of storage, users allowed, monthly emails, and other features between the plans, please refer the constant contact tab at the bottom.
Businesses need emails for birthdays and anniversaries, appointment confirmations, product launches, service alerts, renewals, policy information, bulk reminders, and many more. Complete your everyday tasks with ease. Let us know in the comments why would you use an email marketing tool for ?
To try this amazing email marketing tool, just click the tab below: